1. Rates are based upon 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 years or less.
2. Children 4 years and under are free (max. 4, thereafter the additional child fee is applicable).
3. Additional persons: Adults (16yrs plus) - $5 per person per night plus tax.
4. Children 15 years or less - $3 per person per night plus tax.
5. Occupancy: A maximum of 6 persons per site (including children).
6.Units per site: 1 RV or tent per site. Exceptions for small tents can be made but are site specific and must be agreed in advance of arrival.
7. One vehicle per site – We wish to maintain an uncrowded park and additional parking is very limited. Extra vehicles are at the discretion of Management and must be agreed in advance. During high season and all long weekends a fee is applicable ($10 per car per stay plus tax). Vehicles must be parked in an area as designated by management.
1. All Reservations require a Credit Card Number to secure a site. Payment is made upon arrival.
2. Group bookings / Tournaments / Events – may be subject to additional terms including a different cancellation policy and will be specified at the time of booking.
3. Site numbers are not given prior to arrival.
4. All new arrivals must register at the office prior to occupying any site.
5. Late arrivals: for all reservations arriving. One night stays – the credit card on file will be charge and a receipt for your stay will be included in the information pack. Multiple night stays – please register & pay with the office in the morning.
6. Check in time is from 1pm (this is strictly enforced during the peak summer months). The time from check out to check in allows us to carry out site maintenance and cleaning.
7. Check out time is by 11am. If you wish to extend your stay, please re-register with the office before this time. A late check out fee may be incurred for any non-approved late check-outs.
8. Where a specific site number is requested, we will try our best to accommodate such requests but cannot guarantee the specific site number (only the type of site booked).
Refunds and Cancellation
1. Early departure / check out - There are no refunds.
2. Cancellation & fees applicable (excluding Group Bookings):
Notice given greater than 48 hours prior to arrival: a cancellation fee of $10 plus tax will be charged to the card on file.
Notice given 48 hours or less (from 1pm 48 hours prior to arrival date) are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 1 night’s accommodation plus tax per site booked.
3. To cancel, please email or call us directly and make a note of your cancellation reference.
4. No Shows – will be charged 1 night’s accommodation plus tax; the unoccupied site will be re-let.
1. Drive slowly - The speed limit in the park is 8 km / 5 miles per hour.
2. Generators are not allowed in the park, at any time.
3. Quiet hours: 10pm to 7am – We encourage all guests to be considerate of one another, so please respect our quiet hours. For serious infringements please call Management on the emergency number posted by the main door at the office.
4. Pets are welcome and there is no extra charge. Please observe the following rules: -
Pets must be kept under control and on a leash at all times.
Maximum of 2 pets per site
Pets are not to be left unattended.
Please clean up after your pet and make use of the dog walk area.
Pets are not allowed in the washhouse building.
5. No car or trailer washing or repairing in campsites or campground.
6. No mats or carpets on grass area - It kills the grass.
7. Use proper sewer hoses and adapter only. Do not drain water tank on site.
8. No trees shall be limbed or cut anywhere on the campground.
9. Campfires are allowed in existing fire pits only. Please ensure fires are not left unattended and are extinguished before midnight. We sell bundled firewood from the office.
10. Fire Pits are NOT for GARBAGE or cigarette butts – please dispose of garbage/butts at the garbage points.
11. Garbage/Recycling – Located in front of the washrooms and behind the office. We encourage recycling - please make use of the recycling points.
12. Charcoal BBQs (low lying) – Please protect our picnic tables / grass from burn marks and damaging heat, please borrow a board from our office.
13. Please do not empty gray water on the ground & do not wash dishes in the washrooms- use the camp kitchen.
14. Visitors – Please have visitors speak with the office regarding where to park. Absolutely no parking on roadways or unoccupied sites. Visitors are to leave the park no later than 11pm. Overnight visitors must register and pay at the office.
15. No selling of goods or services of any kind.
16. No Smoking in any of the buildings (washrooms, kitchen, laundry) or by the play area.
17. The Campground / those operating it will not be held liable for any personal injury or loss of or damage to personal property.
18. Parents are asked to see that children do not cause damage in the washhouse or elsewhere on the Campground, and will be responsible for any damage caused.
19. Damages or breakages to Campground facilities & equipment must be reported and paid for.
20. We reserve the right to refuse acceptance of a booking, admission or cancel a reservation to any person or groups of persons at Managements discretion.
21. In case of severe infractions of these rules, management reserves the right to evict the offending party without refund of registration fees.
In case of serious emergency call 911. For other campground emergency’s / serious noise disturbance, please report it to the office. An out of hour’s emergency number for Management is located by the main door at the office.
If you like our campground and its facilities, please tell others. If you find something wrong or something we can improve upon, please let us know - we welcome constructive suggestions for improvement.