Nestled between the spectacular Selkirk and Monashee Mountains, and the perfect resting spot between Vancouver and Calgary, Revelstoke and the surrounding area has much to offer.
Within easy walking distance from the campground, the downtown area is well worth exploring. With quaint boutiques, interesting museums, casual coffee shops and some great restaurants, there is lots to enjoy. Some of our favorites are: -- Taking in the bustle of the Saturday Farmers Market
- Sitting in Grizzly Plaza on a warm summers evening listening to Live Music, every night (July & August)
- Walking and biking the Greenbelt area and flats
- Learning about the history and heritage of the railway & Revelstoke at The Railway Museum
- Carrot Cake and the Ginger Lemon Elixir at The Modern Bakeshop
- La Baguette
- Enjoying a meal at The Woolsey Bistro
Revelstoke's Visitor Information Centre
Revelstoke’s Visitor Information Centre is a great source for local information and can be found in the Downtown area at 301 Victoria Road West, V0E 2S0.
Call Toll Free 1 800 487 1493
The See Revelstoke Website is also a great starting point www.seerevelstoke.com